Delayed Physical Development
- All children develop at different rates. However, there are many things you can do to help aid yourchild’s development.
- If you feel your child is delayed for their age or you have a worry that something may not be right you may wish for a developmental assessment.
- A detailed developmental assessment by Beth Williamson will be able to identify areas of developmentwhich may need help or identify if there is any possible underlying pathology which may be inhibiting your child’s development.
- If Beth Williamson has any concerns regarding any medical cause of your child’s delay she will ensure the appropriate referral to the correct specialists to investigate your child’s condition further.
- Following each assessment Beth Williamson will give you an individualised developmental programme which will give you advice and guidance on how to encourage your child’s development.
Would you like to find out more about the Physio Hub in the North East of England? Send us a message or call us on 01429 869283.