Occupational therapists work with children and young adults up to eighteen years of age. Difficulties can range from every day functional activities such as hand writing and self care to complex physical disabilities and complex children who find it difficult to engage in the world around them.
The following list encompasses the main areas that Occupational work with.
– Cerebral Palsy and other neurological conditions
– Developmental delay / learning disabilities
– Gross and Fine Motor Difficulties
– Hand writing difficulties
– Rehabilitation needs following surgery / accident
– Developmental Coordination disorder / Dyspraxia
– Visual Perception and Visual Motor Integration Difficulties
– Sensory processing difficulties
Would you like to find out more? Call us on 01429 872722.