Dedicated to providing expert Physiotherapy
Contact Us Today On 01429 869283
The Physio Hub


Posted on: December 9th, 2019 by admin

– Are you in the process of transitioning between a Statement of Educational Needs and an Educational Health Care Plan (EHC)?
– Do you require further independent advice regarding your child’s therapy needs?
– Have you been told that you can not gather an independent opinion because it will not be accepted by the local authority?

Section 6 quotes that: Where the local authority secures an EHC needs assessment for a child or young person, it must seek the following advice and information, on the needs of the child or young person, and what provision may be required to meet such needs and the outcomes that are intended to be achieved by the child or young person receiving that provision.

A) Advice and information from the child’s parent

B) Educational advice and information

D) Psychological advice from an educational psychologist

E) Advice and information in relation to social care

F) Any other advice the local authority feels is appropriate

G)Advice and information in relation to transition into adult services for children in year 9 and above

If you require any further advice please do not hesitate to contact the clinic: 01429 872722

Copyright © 2024 The Physio Hub